SSE COMMUNITY FUND
Griffin and Calliachar Community Fund
The Griffin and Calliachar wind farms provide approximatel £500,000 per year to community and charitable projects. For the benefit of the community council areas of:
Aberfeldy, Dull and Weem, Dunkeld and Birnam, Kenmore and District and Mid Atholl; or Strathtay and Grandtully.
You can apply for a grant if you are:
- a legally-constituted community group;
- a non-profit organisation; or
- a registered charity.
The Fund can support projects like this:
- the running costs of groups
- employees or sessional worker costs
- consultations and feasibility studies
- events and festivals
- the cost of purchasing equipment
- maintenance or refurbishment of community facilities
The Fund cannot support projects which:
- have a political or religious purpose;
- subsidise the costs of energy consumption;
- are for purposes adverse to SSE’s interest;
- replace statutory funding; or
- support individuals for their personal gain.
Applications for grants of up to £500 can be made through a micro-grants scheme administered by each of the Community Councils. Each Community Council will receive applications directly and make decisions on any micro-grants to be awarded in its area..
For Kenmore & District applications:
Email completed form to email@example.com
Small £501 - £5,000
Medium £5,001 - £25,000
deadlines for 2021
Application Panel Meeting
1st february 2021 11th March 2021
26th April 2021 10th June 2021
26th july 2021 9th September 2021
4 October 2021 18th November 2021